The links listed below are related to the most common areas of enquiry in the area of Citizenship and Immigration. General information on the rules and procedures are available. Applications and forms are also available on-line.  We can follow-up to find out the progress of an application through the process.
Temporary Workers
Permanent Resident Cards

Permanent Resident Cards are new and the currently the processing time is long.  If you are not a citizen but a permanent resident, you will be required to have this card for travel outside of Canada, to ensure you can return. When sending your application marking your envelope with “urgent” may help.